Filed under: About McKinney TX, Craig Ranch News, Holiday Tips, Special Events, Things to Do. Tagged as: 4th of July Evens in North Texas, 4th of July in McKinney Texas, 4th of July in North Texas, Craig Ranch in McKinney Texas, Homes for sale in North Texas, Independence Day in McKinney Texas, McKinney Soccer Complex, Red White and Boom in McKinney Texas.
This Fourth of July, come out and celebrate Independence Day at Red, White and Boom presented by McKinney, Texas and Craig Ranch. From morning to night, the day will be full of holiday activities, good friends, great food and, of course, beautiful fireworks.
Here’s the event schedule for the day:
Historic Downtown McKinney
- Hometown Parade – 10 a.m.
- Sidewalk Sales – 10 a.m.
- Car Show – 1-5 p.m.
McKinney Soccer Complex at Craig Ranch
- Family activities and food – 7-9:30 p.m.
- Live Entertainment from Jon Christopher Davis and Lone Star Attitude – 8-9:30 p.m.
- Fireworks – 9:45 p.m.
Additional event details:
- WRR will provide “Sounds of America” through a live simulcast during the fireworks on classical 101.1 so be sure to turn in as you watch the show.
- All Red, White and Boom activities are free and open to the general public.
- Alcohol is not allowed at the event.
- Coolers are allowed.
- No grilling on the site.
- Food and drink are available for purchase in the vendor area.
- Handicap parking is available at the north entrance.
- Pets are not allowed at the McKinney Soccer Complex.
For a printable map of the complete parade area, click here.
For a printable map of the McKinney Soccer Complex at Craig Ranch, click here.
Do you and your family have any Fourth of July traditions? Share them with us in a comment below!