Filed under: About Craig Ranch, About McKinney TX, Amenities, Golf, Outdoor Tips, Seasonal Tips. Tagged as: About Craig Ranch, About McKinney TX, allen tx homes for sale, Amenities, Best Places to Live, commercial development, commercial real estate development, condos for sale, Cooper Fitness Center, Cooper Fitness Center McKinney, Cooper Fitness Center McKinney Texas, craig ranch, craig ranch mckinney tx, Craig Ranch News, Custom Homes, Frisco, Golf Community, home builders in mckinney tx, home builders mckinney tx, homes for sale, homes for sale allen texas, homes for sale frisco, homes for sale frisco tx, homes for sale in dallas, homes for sale in plano tx, homes for sale plano texas, master planned community in mckinney tx, master planned golf community, mckinney tx, mckinney tx special events, new homes in mckinney, Plano Tx, Seasonal Tips, Special Events, Summer Camps at Craig Ranch.
Looking for fun activities to beat the Texas summer heat? Look no further than your surrounding neighborhood. There are plenty of ways to stay cool this summer at Craig Ranch. Try one of these activities near your custom home in McKinney, TX. Share your favorite summer activities with us on Facebook.
1. Go for a swim. If you are a member of the Cooper Fitness Center and Spa at Craig Ranch, you can cool off this summer at the Olympic sized outdoor pool. Sign up today and beat the summer heat.
2. Visit a water park. Your custom home in McKinney, TX at Craig Ranch is also convenient to three water parks. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is located in Arlington and is considered the largest water park in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. North Richland Hills Family Water Park (NRH2O) is located in nearby and the Hawaiian Falls Water Park is located in The Colony, only minutes from your home in Craig Ranch.
3. Go ice skating. Cool off at the ice rink in the Dr. Pepper Star Center in Craig Ranch. Skate like the Dallas Stars during one of the public skating sessions on a hot Texas afternoon.
5. Prepare an indoor picnic at your custom home in McKinney, TX. If you have kids, build a tent fort and prepare tasty treats for your indoor picnic. Have older kids help you prepare the indoor meal, including cool desserts or homemade ice cream .
6. Visit a museum or aquarium. Keep your kids actively learning this summer. Visit the Dallas World Aquarium and learn about marine life or one of the other great museums in the area that spark their interests and inquisitive minds.