Filed under: About Craig Ranch, About McKinney TX, Amenities, Design Tips, Outdoor Tips, Seasonal Tips, Things to Do. Tagged as: About Craig Ranch, About McKinney TX, allen tx homes for sale, Best Places to Live, commercial development, commercial real estate development, condos for sale, craig ranch, craig ranch mckinney tx, Custom Homes, Frisco, Golf Community, Highland Homes, Highland Homes in Allen, Highland Homes in Allen Texas, Highland Homes in Craig Ranch, Highland Homes in Frisco, Highland Homes in Frisco Texas, Highland Homes in McKinney, Highland Homes in McKinney Texas, Highland Homes in Plano, Highland Homes in Plano Texas, Home Builders, home builders in mckinney tx, home builders mckinney tx, homes for sale, homes for sale allen texas, homes for sale frisco, homes for sale frisco tx, homes for sale in dallas, homes for sale in plano tx, homes for sale plano texas, master planned community in mckinney tx, master planned golf community, mckinney tx, new homes, new homes in mckinney, realtors, townhomes for sale, TPC Craig Ranch.
Cookout and party season is about to kick off. That includes baby showers, bridal showers, graduation parties, and summer barbecues! Here are a few simple party hosting tips from Craig Ranch for all of your cookouts, parties, and barbecues at your new home near Frisco, TX. Share your best party hosting and entertaining tips with us on Facebook!
1. Make a list. Keep yourself organized by making a party prep list. Check off to-do items as you complete them. Include cleaning, cooking, shopping, decorating and other prep chores on your list. This will help you stick to your schedule and keep the chaos to a minimum on party day.
2. Cook ahead at your new home near Frisco, TX. Cook any party foods ahead of time so all you have to do is reheat just before the party starts. Pre-cooking and prepping ahead of time will save you time, hassle, and sanity.
3. Buy in bulk. Buy paper products and snacks for your party ahead of time. Look for deals and save money by buying in bulk. Who doesn’t love a few extra pretzels, cookies, peanuts or festive napkins at a fun party?
4. Serve buffet style at your new home near Frisco, TX. Instead of stressing over a formal sit-down gathering, try letting guests serve themselves buffet style. Snacks, light appetizers and desserts are all great buffet foods. This will allow guests to mingle and nibble at the same time. A great party is all about good conversation and simple eats.
5. Decorate your new home near Frisco, TX. Every great party needs a few festive touches around your new home or outdoor gathering space. Don’t go overboard, but create a fun, vibe with seasonal or themed party flare and fun lighting.