As large corporations make their way to Dallas-Fort Worth, they bring with them thousands of employees who will settle down in the area with their families. Based on the local news Toyota’s relocation will bring 4,000 jobs to their new headquarters in Plano, Texas over the next couple years. This relocation will be the largest out-of-state move to Plano since retailer J.C. Penney transferred its headquarters in the 1980s.
For anyone being relocated to the area, they should consider what they’ll find in McKinney (the BEST place to live in America!) Located just 30 miles north of Dallas, McKinney has a quaint, small town feel that has a friendly charm, tree-lined neighborhoods, a historic downtown and beautiful parks. If non-Texans are not as familiar with the area and need to make a quick moving decision, they can find all of the relocation materials they need to make an educated choice. Here they’ll find:
- A city snapshot with accolades, wage data, demographics, community and education information.
- A Chamber of Commerce guide offering an overview of McKinney’s lifestyle, business, education, local government info and wellness offerings.
- MISD information sheet
- Parks activity guide
- A city overview from D Magazine covering its history and annual events.
- Convention & Visitors Bureau Visit McKinney brochure which includes an overview of all the things to do and see in McKinney.
- McKinney National Airport brochure with information about McKinney’s full-service general aviation airport and award-winning, fixed-base operation.
Thankfully master-planned communities such as Craig Ranch in McKinney easily accommodate families relocating to the area and looking for a home, not just a house! We’d love to speak to you about what we have to offer and why McKinney is the perfect fit for you. Contact us online or stop by our information center in person: 6850 TPC Drive, Suite 104, McKinney, Texas 75070