Summer will soon come to an end but in the meantime, it’s important we take note of the developments underway in the Craig Ranch community! Amidst the pool parties, barbecues and new school year plans, Craig Ranch continues to add new amenities, venues and residents (both residential and commercial).
Who better to tell you about these developments in the McKinney, Texas Craig Ranch community than our developer himself, David Craig? Each month, David contributes to the “Developer’s Corner” column in the Craig Ranch Telegram. Here is some of what he had to say about the exciting happenings during the past few months.
- The Beach at Craig Ranch is under construction for The Sports Resort with FOUR new indoor volleyball courts. Soon, you will be able to play year round!
- Our Country Homes is opening their new model in The Settlement at Craig Ranch September 13, 2014. Tell your friends and come by to see this spectacular new home design! Several inventory homes are under construction but they may be sold by the grand opening event.
- Beazer Homes will be starting development soon in Creekside at Craig Ranch, located on Silverado Trail, just east of Custer Road. Homes are anticipated to range from $290s to $370s on 142 lots.
- Parkside at Craig Ranch has completed the first phase of 418 rental residences with a new phase planned to start in the fall. Allen ISD serves the Parkside area.
- McKinney Corporate Center Craig Ranch (MCCCR) is nearing completion of the new entry monuments and landscaping to complete the City of McKinney’s premier corporate center. Take a spin along Sam Rayburn access road to see the progress!
You can see that every segment of the residential and commercial real estate market is really humming along right now; we have a lot of action all over Craig Ranch! To keep plugged in to what is happening around our community, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Craig Ranch team wishes you a smooth and exciting new school year! See you in September!
If you would like more information about the Craig Ranch community or want to learn more about our developer, David Craig, come by the Craig Ranch Information Center: 6850 TPC Drive, Suite 104, McKinney, Texas 75070 or call 972-529-5700.